Free noontime entertainment in the heart of downtown
The Square Is Where - free lunchtime entertainment takes place daily on Courthouse Square. From trivia to live music to giant outdoor games, it’s a hot spot for lunch.
The Square Is Where runs from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. most weekdays on Courthouse Square, located at 23 N. Main Street. Pick up lunch, order delivery from local eateries, or purchase food from on-site mobile food vendors and enjoy free lunchtime entertainment:
- Music Mondays – Request your favorite songs from a live DJ
- Trivia Tuesday – Answer questions and compete prizes in weekly trivia games
- Big Game Wednesday – Play a game of giant checkers, Connect 4, or cornhole with friends
- Second Thursday of the month – Name that tune for five in a row with Music Bingo
- Third Thursday of the month – Space Three offers lunchtime fitness classes for Tone it Thursday
- Fridays Live – Enjoy your lunch hour to the tune of a different live band each week
Visit downtowndayton.org for the daily schedule.